Ok, first off – THIS IS NOT MY POST OR MY IDEA. I cannot deny credit enough. This comes from one of my favorite home bloggers, Centsational Girl, but when I tried to pin it to my Pinterest board, I got the dreaded “no image” error. So I am posting this to blog, with a photo of my dog in a sombrero, in hopes that I can then repin it to my pinboard.
Again, I take no credit for this whatsoever.
1. Answer a reader’s question (like Kristi did).
2. Rediscover your home (like Courtney).
3. Share your vacation photos (love Stefanie’s).
4. Make a funny observation (like Steph).
5. Share a great bargain (like Emily).
6. Teach readers something technical you know all about (like Amy).
7. Start a clever series.
8. Try something cool and wacky. (like Ree)
9. Share some pretty pictures.
10. Talk about a device that makes your world complete (like Holly).
11. Create something simple and lovely for a friend (like Paul).
12. Notice something and take a picture (like Kelly).
13. Take a walk with your camera (like Melissa).
14. Share a significant milestone (bravo Sarah).
15. Write a letter to your younger self (like Susie).
16. List your mistakes (like John & Sherry).
17. Ask your readers for their input (like Emily).
18. Tell a self deprecating story. (again, Ree).
19. Ask for (and then get) some motivation (like Layla and Kevin).
20. Reflect on changing times (like Seth).
21. Write about happy people (Heather did).
22. Share your strategies (like Natalie).
23. Ask about a hot topic (Like Tsh).
24. Comment on a TV show (like Julia).
25. Share a helpful tool (thanks Jessica).
27. Define your priorities (Rachel did.)
28. Write something positive about your niche (like Megan).
29. Photograph something that requires stillness (like Susan).
30. Sometimes it’s just as simple as a reflection on pajamas.
31. Or walnuts.
32. Spruce up a corner of your house (like Shelley).
33. Interview a child (Sarah did).
34. Reveal a crush (like Ashley).
35. Experiment with a new product (Janell did)
36. Or share your favorite store bought product
37. What’s in your makeup bag?
38. Make a life list (like Jules).
39. Do something that’s on your life list (like Nicole).
40. Find and acknowledgecontentment.
41. Share some ups and downs (like Meg).
42. What are your thoughts on blogging? (here are Amanda’s)
43. Appreciate something wild (like Seleta).
44. Be audacious (like Bri).
45. What does your inner crazy voice say?
46. Share your perfect weekend. (here’s JJ’s)
47. Write about someone great (I agree).
48. Acknowledge failure (bonus for humor).
49. Like Ashley, be strong, be you.
and finally, if you ever run out of something to say . . .
50. List a bunch of great links that inspire you!
Here is her link: http://networkedblogs.com/sB4Ff
Here is a picture of my dog in a sombrero: